i found this work of mine at the link above. haha!
i actually can’t remember doing this one specifically but i do remember the activity and those that transpired that time. this was an STAP activity for our RHGP class. i had a good laugh looking at my high school classmate’s works! (in a good way of course) it seemed only yesterday when we were just running around that classroom having the time of our lives, laughing at each other with or without reason, and even copying each other’s notes and/or test answers when the teacher’s not looking. hahaha!
Mike’s right. It feels so nostalgic. Toni, this is your fault! hahaha kidding! :)
I miss 4J. SUPER.
I miss CSA so much.. I wanna have a reunion. ;(
[how i got into visual arts, i don’t know. hahaha my drawing was really sucky!]
CSA GYMNASIUM 10.05.07
one really huge high school reunion for everyone! haha!
I LOVE IT! :D
saw a lot of people whom i haven’t seen since graduation!
just hope we could do this again some time.. i missed everyone ;(
i wanna scream at the top of my lungs
i just found out there’s no such thing as the real world
just a lie you’ve got to rise above
EVENT TITLE: The Little Prince, A Benefit Concert for Mr. Edgar Abodiles
WHEN: October 5, 2007 (Friday)
WHERE: CSA Gymnasium
TICKET PRICE: Alumni and Outsiders- Php 200.00
High School Students- Php 150.00
Tickets will be available with your different school representatives (per batch merong school representatives). For batch 2005:
DLSU - Mitch Otsuru
UP Diliman - Gladys Mesina and Jam Noblezada
UP Manila - Eve Katalbas
ADMU - Pearl Ganzon
MaDocs - Dee Pamfilo
CSB - Janie Policarpio and Tep Sancianco
Featured bands are:
April Morning Skies
Up Dharma Down
Let’s all Support this project so as to help our dear teacher and brother, Sir Abodiles. See you there guys!
I MISS MY ALMA MATER..
1. Favorite Tambayan?
uber looooong canteen.. chapel and sa may ramp. and oh sa classrooms ng ibang tao.
2. Usual people na kasama mo?
my kada! campaunk hehe! pero of course MOST of the time, my classmates!
3. Usual food mo pag lunch?
henlin.. tuna sisig at survivor grill.. and mrs. from big burp! awww i miss those.. x_x
4. Lagi ka bang late nung hs?
sobrang rare na naging late ako. hehe.
5. San ka usually nakikita pag morning?
sa classrooms ng kada.. tambay mode.
6. Sinong teacher ang laging kausap mo?
7. Fave coach mo in csa?
sir balgos the best.. and yes ms.vita too kasi sa kanya ako natuto mag-volleyball. yikes, buko na. :))
8. Usual drink mo in csa?
iced tea na puro ICE amf.
9. San makikita ang table ng kada nyo?
sa dulo ng canteen, sa may KP covered court haha! crush ni Aica yung guy na naka-barong na naglilibot sa canteen pag lunch. (yung nang-sospot ng mga gumagamit ng cellphones) hahahaha *toink*
10. Usual candy/chichiria that you buy?
cheese dip, P30 mini crinkles, mentos and tofi luk haha!
11. Was there ever a time na umiyak ka sa cr?
yessss.. a week before prom. (feb.13)
12. Did you ever enjoy your fairs?
i used to enjoy ‘em back in grade school pero boring na nung high school haha! we even snuck out of school to go to G4 sa sobrang boring.
13. Best math teacher you ever had?
MR. LEE FOREVER.
14. Fave subj during your first yr?
ALGEBRA and PE! hahaha!
15. Fave subj during your second yr?
BIO, SOCIAL and CVE!
16. Fave subj during your third yr?
CHEM, FILIPINO, ENGLISH and a bit of TRIGO.
i love Noli haha!
17. Fave subj during your fourth yr?
ENGLISH, PHYSICS, and ECO!
i love sir libao and ms. reyes! the best!
18. Did you ever run for council?
i hate politics. even in school. haha. go figure!
19. Nalate ka ba for flag cem?
hmm maybe once. pero nung 4th year hindi haha!
20. Fave year & sec mo in csa?
3G and 4J of course! whooooooooooo!
21. During mornings how do people see you?
makulit and madaldal and hyper.. hehe!]
22. Was there ever a time that you left your id?
hahaha SO MANY TIMES! :))
23. Was there ever an event in csa na bawal suot mo?
hmm wala naman.
24. Did you wear make up in school?
powder only and chapstick cherry! :)
25. Usual thing that you borrow from people?
ballpen and correction pen. ;))
26. One thing you will never forget about csa?
everything about it kahit na minsan nakakainis yung system haha!
27. Fave events in csa?
sabayang pagbigkas, songfest, CHEERING, 3rd year trade expo and RECOGNITION DAY? mwahaha!
28. Was csa the best thing that ever happened to you?
Yes, if it wasn’t for CSA, i wouldn’t be what i am right now. naks.
29. BR’s received? The most grave offense?
got a 3 BR’s all in all. 2 nung 2nd yr for dangling earrings (duh!) and for id left at home. then nung 4th yr.. for eating in the classroom hahaha pasaway kasi eh
30. In your whole stay in CSA, name all the sections and advisers you’ve been.
5L - Ms.Torres
6H - Ms.Pasquil
7E - Ms.Dimalibot ^_^
1I - Mr.Lee (favorite!)
2C - Ms.Peralta……… weh.
3G transform - Mama Myrna Rabina
4J cool - Mr. Ruben “Andrew E” Nacion